Jun 16, 2009

OH WORD MEGAN???



Megan Fox has broken up with her fiance Brian Austin Green again!


The Transformers starlet was quoted as saying " I'm currently what you would call single, I guess."

So who's on her mind now???


When asked about her next conquest, the actress replied, "Oh I don't know. There is this Korean Justin Timberlake named Rain and I'm really on his situation now. I'm trying to fix this up. I'm working hard."


Rain is a huge pop star in South Korea, has a voice like an angel and has gained a huge fan base across the world from people of all races.


Lemme find out mama. Go and get yours. Who knew she knew anything about the Asian world, especially when it comes to music?!


Smokes pot & down with my peoples??? Girlllll we must cheeeellll.

No comments:

Post a Comment