Jun 16, 2009

THE DREAM DEFENDS FUTURE WIFE CHRISTINA MILIAN


People have been talking a lot of shit about The Dream's wifey Christina Milian, saying she's with him only for publicity and her new album isn't gonna go anywhere. Well the producer/rapper/singer just spoke with Hip Hop DX addressing the backlash against his fiance:


The-Dream grew frustrated, when asked about the status of Christina Milian’s Elope album, on his Radio Killa imprint. “I ain’t with all that blogging and shit, man. But what I can and will say about [Christina Milian's] album is the album is done.” He added, “We’re cutting two new records tomorrow, not because we have to, just because we can and we end up just coming up with certain things and I always want to try her on whatever the record is. Singles and everything, it is just about whether she feels like doing it or not.”

“She has a lot of stuff going on in the movie world and actually on TV. Somebody just gave her a lot of bread, and you don’t make enough money in the radio and R&B world, you know when it gets to that particular point. Somebody show up in her house with 10 million [dollars], and then you got a blog full of haters that’s trying to make sure that your shit don’t come out, it’s like what you gon’ do? Let me see, Paramount Pictures wants to give me 10 million, or I got to try to beat my head in the ground to prove something to the niggas that are going to give me five dollars.” Answering his question, the platinum artist said, “You gon’ take that $10 million and ride out. ‘Cause I need a new Phantom, so I want her to take that 10 million.”


Christina still has some type of notoriety if Paramount is trying to give her $10 million to be in film! People forget she does have some talent, maybe not in singing but definitely in songwriting. Stand up fa your girl Dream. I hear ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment