Aug 5, 2009

PAULA ABDUL LEAVES AMERICAN IDOL





The trio that was Paula Abdul, Simon Cowell and Randy Jackson will no longer be.



Paula Abdul has officially left the #1 show that relaunched her career!



She took to her Twitter to say:



With sadness in my heart, I’ve decided not to return to #IDOL. I’ll miss nurturing all the new talent, but most of all..Cont'd…

I’ll miss nurturing all the new talent,but most of all being a part of a show that I helped from day1become an international phenomenon.

What I want to say most, is how much I appreciate the undying support and enormous love that you have showered upon me

It truly has been breathtaking, especially over the past month

I do without any doubt have the BEST fans in the entire world and I love you all




A shocker to everyone! Reportedly, she wanted to get paid $20 million for the show but producers were only willing to shell out half.




Kara DiAguardi will still be part of American Idol but as far as replacing Abdul, no word yet if that'll happen but I hear Kandi Burress, the newest addition to the Real Housewives of Atlanta was approached to take her spot.




I sure didn't expect them to gun for Kandi and Paula, girl, I would've ran with the $10 mill! What are you gonna do now without Idol??



No comments:

Post a Comment