Jul 10, 2009

SAY IT AIN'T SO JOE!




What does singer/hitmaker JOE & Cheetah Girl Kiely Williams have in common???



No they're not dating each other but her mom and JOE were & it's just been brought to light that they may have had a Chris Brown/Rihanna relationship!


Scratch that. An Ike & Tina relationship is suited better.



Kiely Williams of the Cheetah Girls has spoken up, addressing the fact that she had to watch her mother get beaten by Joe!!


“I have had my own personal experience with domestic abuse with my mother having been in an emotionally and physically abusive relationship with the R&B singer JOE for several years. I saw the toll it took on her and how difficult her recovery was. I wish Rihanna the best and hope that she gets through what I know is a terrible ordeal.”


I thought Joe was an R&B crooner not a freakin' lady abuser! Who would've thought someone with such a soft sweet singing voice would be a low down woman beater!


I can't believe it! I'm so shocked & dismayed.


He has some classic R&B joints yo. I hope this domestic violence thing isn't gonna be the latest trend because it seems like it is. Such a shame!



No comments:

Post a Comment