Jul 22, 2009

NAS BANNED FROM DELIVERY ROOM?




As reported, Kelis went into labor yesterday, however she banned Nas from entering the delivery room!



Nas wasn't present in the room for the actual birth but a rep says that he's excited about his new baby boy and will take care of all his needs.



Wait a minute, he's the daddy, that's the God's son, why the hell did she ban him from coming in?! Is it cause he didn't pay up???



That is so wrong!




UPDATE:


  • They've named their son, Knight.
  • Nas was denied access in the delivery room because he wasdrunkfrom a concert he was attending in his hometown of Queensbridge.
  • The statement released by his rep saying that Nas was on the way to the hospital when Kelis went into labor, well it turns out she went into labor at around 10am, Escobar didn't show up at 1am. Bad move Nas.
  • Kelis took to her Twitter today: Ok so I did it, he’s 7.8 pounds of the greatest stuff on earth…I was in labor for 3 of the longest most painful days of my life. I don’t understand when women say they don’t remember giving birth…I will remember for the rest of my life. He’s kinda perfect btw :)






No comments:

Post a Comment