Jul 24, 2009

DIDDY'S INTRODUCES "DIRTY MONEY" & GOES ON LETTERMAN


Diddy's new crew Dirty Money which consists of himself, former Danity Kane member Dawn Richards & Kaleena are hitting the radio waves near you. Here's Diddy introducing them to the world:









Oh that's why they were acting a fool in Central Park. He didn't let anyone talk haha




Diddy also made an appearance on Late Night with Letterman last night:










Let me find out MJ was tryina holla at Beyonce. Go ahead now LOL!




2 comments:

  1. lol...i peeped them in Central Park groovin in the backseat. I'm looking forward to this though - something fresh - i'm not sure how much you can change autotune, but we'll see. I'm looking forward to Dawn - love that girl's vocals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dip? LOL. I've been waiting for Last Train to Paris to come out for so long -- I love that he's bringing Dawn into the project!

    ReplyDelete