Jul 15, 2009

50 CENT REMOVES HIS TATTOOS



50 Cent has a mural worth of tattoos all over his back and his body but recently he's decided that he wants his pure, tattoo-free skin back by removing all the tats from his arms!


“I took some of the tattoos off because on the movie set, if we got a six o’clock call time, I have to be there two o’clock the night before,” 50 Cent told AllHipHop. “I gotta go through four hours of make up before we go ahead and play the role. So, I just took it off my arm. My right arm."


He has opted to keep the signature 50 Cent and Southside tattoos on his back.


And speaking of 50, word has it that he's planning to release the long anticipated Before I Self Destruct album on September 11th; the same day Jay-Z will be dropping Blueprint 3.


Rap wars here we go! He wants to take a shot again at these battle sales. Did 50 forget what happened when he tried to do that with Kanye?


2 comments:

  1. 50 cent you are the best don't worry man but can you ´give my you nr of phone take my email bali_h17@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 50 cent é meu deus nas musicas tennhos varios albuns com fots dele

    ReplyDelete