Jun 15, 2009

WEEKEND BOX OFFICE JUNE 12-14

Photobucket


  1. The Hangover, $33.4 million
  2. Up, $30.5 million
  3. The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3, $25 million
  4. Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian, $9.6 million
  5. Land of the Lost, $9.2 million
  6. Imagine That, $5.7 million
  7. Star Trek, $5.6 million
  8. Terminator Salvation, $4.7 million
  9. Angels & Demons, $4.2 million
  10. Drag Me to Hell, $3.9 million

I still didn't get to see Night at the Museum yet or some other ones on the list, but I did get to see the bootleg version of Wolverine. It isn't the same as watching the real! I regret it completely. Anddd I also finally saw Gran Turino. Now that movie is bomb yo.


Finally a movie that shows both sides of the Asian culture. Both stereotypical and reality. Yes there are us out there who carry mackmillies & will gets down without being shook. Good job Clint Eastwood in depicting that in the film.


Those dudes in the gang in the movie remind me of some of my peoples. Loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment