Jun 9, 2009

T.I MISSES TINY

Photobucket

T.I is three weeks into his 366 days prison sentence at the Arkansas prison and as we all know has requested that none of his family or friends come visit him because he did not want them to see him behind bars.


Well can u blame him that he changed his mind? According to T.I's friend Bobby Ray, the king of the south has been talking to his children on the phone everyday & is terribly missing and cannot go through another day, let alone a year without seeing his wifey Tiny.


Awww how sweet!!!


So yesterday for the first time since he's been locked up, Tiny and a friend flew to Arkansas to vist him. However her friend was unable to go in with Tiny to visit T.I. because her name wasn’t on the approved visitor’s list. But T.I's wife did mention that fans or anyone for that matter could write to him in jail since there isn't a pre-approved mailing list.


But hold on all you T.I fanatics. Before you start sending in your letters, word has it that the Arkansas prison does not have the ability to house the thousands of fan mail T.I gets weekly so they'll be returning them to the senders.


Ms. T.I does have her hands full! Besides her upcoming reality show entitled "Tiny & Toya", which will debut after the 2009 BET Awards later this month, she's also been working on a new girl group, which consists of her daughter Zonnique Pullins also known as Meek, Lil Wayne’s daughter Reginae Carter, 9, and two sisters — one of whom is the daughter of Silk member Jonathen “John-John” Rasboro.


You've defintely got your hands full girl. Do the damn thing!


I hope the group is something like Xscape. I loved loved loved them growing up.


No comments:

Post a Comment