Jun 16, 2009

STARS WHO HAVE HAD PLASTIC SURGERY



Tyra Banks:
Well this is obvious!





Selita Ebanks (Victoria's Secret Model): It's either a really good bra, or a real good surgeon. You be the judge!




Meagan Good:
Who woulda thunk it lol





Kelly Rowland: She openly admitted to a boob job. Hasn't mentioned her nose job, but it's so apparent in these pics!




Mariah Carey: Uhhhhhh. Yeah. Plastics everywhere. Including her boobs.




Jennifer Garner: Wow those gums are serious!




Halle Berry: The shnozzzz.




Gabrielle Union:
Who nose?? lol




Amerie: The nose fixing is big in the African-American world.





Beyonce:
I wasn't sure at first, but by looking at the photos, makes me think. . .





Alicia Keys: Natural beauty can't be found in the entertainment industry. I'm sad =(




Victoria Beckham:
A bad job. Sue your surgeon.




Selma Hayek: This I never knew!!




Fergie: She's had the works from top to bottom LOL.





Megan Fox: She could've gone without surgery.





Britney Spears:
Admitted she had a boob job at 16 in Rolling Stone Magazine a while ago. 16?!! And the nose too.







Lil Kim: The queen B of all plastic surgeries. Her skin has definitely lightened through the years. Boobs to ass implant, do I need to go any further???



Wow. Pretty astonishing I must say! Some I had no idea. I should've figured though. It is the entertainment industry.


No comments:

Post a Comment