Jun 16, 2009

NEWLY RELEASED VIDEO





I love Beyonce!!! Her newest video for Broken-Hearted Girl. This song is so touching & the video works so well with it!





And I know this video's been out but I gotta say, after Cassie shaving her head, I was waiting in anticipation for the video to this single to be released because I love the song so much. I was hoping to see her set herself apart from just a pretty face and come out with a fresh, never before seen swagga that would knock the music industry dead on their feet. Well I was thoroughly dissappointed. This video showcases none of what I was expecting. She shaved her pretty mane as a "watch out for me" statement, to only show the world in this video that it was for nothin???! Sooooo damn dissapointed.


The song's fierce though!



No comments:

Post a Comment