Jun 15, 2009

KIM KARDASHIAN WANTS TO SING??

Photobucket


Kim Kardashian is a big J.Lo fan. She's made it known so that we all know. And she is willing and trying to follow in her idol's footsteps. So what's next on the agenda??


Well it turns out that the reality tv queen wants to try her hand at...


SINGING
!


Someone pass me a gun now so I could put myself out of misery.


She said that producers ask her all the time if she sings and if she'd want to. What kind of music would she do?


“I’d have to hear a song and feel it out and see if it’s something I’d sound good at. I would like the music to sound a bit like Lady GaGa, Britney Spears and J.Lo with a bit of an R’n’B twist to it. Filming the video would be fun, that would be the best bit.”

She added, “I’ve decided this year I’m going to do things that are outside my comfort zone, so I think I might try a little bit here and there and just see what happens with it.”


Babygirl said that filming the video is the best part of singing??!! I know all of our musical legends are turning in their graves as I type this. Why am I not surprised that filming a video would be her favorite part?? Haha.


If you wanna keep going with your fashion thing, clothing stores and tv series, I suggest you don't take this route Kim.


Please girl! Stick to fashion and whatever it is your famous for doing!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment