Sep 3, 2009

LIL MAMA CALLS TRANSGENDER DANCER A "BIRD"



Lil Mama's comments for transgender member Leomi of the gay dance group Vogue Evolution from NYC has people in outrage. Check out her harsh judging on MTV's America's Best Dance Crew:










Lil Mama has issued an apology to GLAAD over the backlash:



"I would like to clarify anything that was misunderstood from Sunday’s show. My remarks were never meant to be disrespectful regarding Leiomy’s gender nor offensive to the LGBT community, which has been a community that has supported me in all my endeavors. However, in hindsight, I recognize that my words may have come across as hurtful. I spoke with her privately after the taping to express that it was not my intent to offend her or any member of the transgender community and that I still live for Vogue Evolution.”



I think your comments were too real mama.





No comments:

Post a Comment