Sep 17, 2009

BIG WILLIE STYLE




Willie from Day 26 denied the scandalous naked photo circulating the internet a while ago was him and claimed that someone photoshopped his face onto the picture!



Well what does he have to say about the latest batch of nude pics that hit the net? He's pretty much not denying the recent photos. Willie released this statement today:


“It has been brought to my attention that private and personal photos of mine are currently circulating the web. As a man that is barely home with his family, my wife and I share some intimate moments the best way that we can. It is incredibly disturbing that someone with bad intentions would illegally hack into my email account and distribute these private moments to the world. I ask that everyone respect the privacy of my family. Also, I offer my sincere apologies to my fans.”




I'm not going to post the photos here but for all the ladies/men who wanna take a look at them here's the link:



THIS IS NOT SAFE FOR WORK- WILLIE DAY 26





Didn't your labelmate Cassie teach you anything??? Lesson learned. Don't email naked pictures. They will be found!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment