Aug 18, 2009

WILLIE SAYS THE NAKED PHOTOS AREN'T HIM




This photo that's been hitting the internet looks a lot like Willie from Day 26! But Willie wants his fans & you all to know that it is not him:



" It is very unfortunate that someone would try to degrade my name by posting a fake photoshop image of myself on the internet holding what is alleged to be my penis. The alleged picture is my face, but the holding the penis part is not.


I am a man that has a family and have a tremendous amount of respect for myself, my son, my group and all of my fans across the world and I would never put them through such a predicament. So in a nut shell, that picture is not me."



And there you have it but way to shut down your label mate Cassie Will! And what's really hood with Bad Boy and their naked pics lately? Is that part of the contract?


No comments:

Post a Comment