Aug 3, 2009

TREY SONGZ LIKES TO WHAT?!





In an interview with Honey Magazine, Trey Songz talks candidly about his sex life and what he prefers while in the sheets & talks about crabs!:








If there anything you leave for just your girl? Or that you would if you had one?
Well if I had a girl she would be the only one getting everything.



Have you cheated before?
Yea.



Would you cheat again?
Well if I get into a relationship I know the consequences and I know what a relationship calls for. I don’t think I would get into one unless I was ready.



Can you tell when a girl is faking?
No.



Are girls really that good at faking?
I feel like I’m really great at sex.



So girls don’t fake with you.
No I’m saying I can’t tell if they do.



With all this sex, you ever take a trip to the clinic?
Yes.



You ever got anything before?
When I was like 16 or 17, this girl gave me crabs. It was the most uncomfortable shit in the world. I was confused because ain't nobody know I was having sex. So I was like damn what the fuck is going on? I even had to cut all my hair off and I had to eventually tell somebody. And had to go to the doctor.




And he ain't talkin about the ones you butter up mang! Eeekkkkkkkk.





No comments:

Post a Comment