Aug 6, 2009

LADY GAGA A HERMAPHRODITE?!





The international buzz is Lady Gaga is a hermaphrodite.




I mean there's no other way for me to word it or sugarcoat it. And the Pokerface songstress has addressed the rumors on her blog & lawddd'a mercy, I'm not sure if she's being serious or not!:



Its not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesn't interfere much with my life. the reason I haven't talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vagas. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I'm sexy, I'm hot. i have both a poon and a peener.







Speaking of surgeries, nose job much??




C'mon Gaga are you for real? Are you really a dude???? Or once was a dude???? I know some guys who thought she/he was dope & are questioning their masculinity this very second!





No comments:

Post a Comment