Aug 16, 2009

GAGA TELLS KANYE "OUR TOUR MUST BE GAY" & RUN THIS TOWN SNEAK PEEK





Lady Gaga & Kanye West have been working on a tour together for some time now & the newest details has Gaga telling 'Ye that her tour is & will be gay!




The self proclaimed hermaphrodite spoke with BBC about the groundbreaking tour that's set to start off on October 4th in Buffalo NY & she also sat down with Out Magazine for the September issue to talk about how the show will be catered to the homosexual world:



"I love Kanye ... he is my very dear friend and we are creative kindreds. It's been fun to work on the design of the tour with him — we're finishing each other's sentences. It's going to be one of the most groundbreaking moments in touring history, I am sure of it." she told BBC.


In Out Magazine, Gaga claims she told Kanye, "I just want to be clear before we decide to do this together: I'm gay. My music is gay. My show is gay. And I love that it's gay and I love my gay fans and they're all going to be coming to our show. And it's going to remain gay."



Sounds like the tour's gonna be gay.





And here is the sneak peek of Run This Town by Jay-Z ft Rihanna & 'Ye:








Looks brilliant!



No comments:

Post a Comment