Jul 15, 2009

MLB 2009 ALL STAR GAME




The 2009 All Star Game went down last night and proved to be a very exciting game!



The American League beat out the National League 4-3 thanks again to Mariano Rivera's stupendous pitching! The NL hasn't won an All- Star Game since 1996.


Thanks to Mo and his "gutter" ball (inside joke), if the Yankees make it all the way to the World Series, they'll have home field advantage. Let's see it go there!



And our wonderful President threw out the first pitch. Check it out if you missed it:






And Obama hit up the commentator booth afterwards to talk baseball with Tim McCarver & Joe Bucks. I tried to find a better video of him talking but this ghetto straight off the TV one is the best. Listen carefully to what he says & check it out:






My fav lines, "I'm not a cub hater" & the next line got cut off but he said "My wife thinks I look cute in this jacket."



God bless our down to earth Prez LOL.





No comments:

Post a Comment