Jun 5, 2009

RZA TO PRODUCE REMAKE OF "THE LAST DRAGON": WANTS CHRIS BROWN IN FILM?



Oh yes. The genius himself Rza. You all know hes part of one of the best rap groups of all time Wu Tang Clan. So its not surprising that his love for those kung fu flicks would lead him to be an executive producer on the upcoming remake of the 1985 classic The Last Dragon. Lerrrroyyyyyyyy.


XXL magazine recently sat down with the mastermind of infectious beats & apparently Rza said that he wants Chris Brown to have a role in the film.


Rza said he has already spoken to Brown about playing the part of lead character Leroy Green aka Bruce Leroy.

“I holla’d at Chris and he seemed very interested,” Rza told XXL. “You know we came across each other in the studio, and I saw him at one of those award shows, and I said, ‘I really got you at the top of the list to bring this character back’ and he said—that he actually loved the character. He said he loved Bruce Lee and he’s a fan of The Last Dragon. I was like, wow, that’s cool cause there’s four of us that votes on it, but my vote is on him.”


For those who are wondering if the incident between Chris Brown & Rihanna would change his mind? Negative.


Rza went on to say, “I’m still with it. Yea, I think it adds even more of a dynamic so he could do good on the screen. I’m one of those kinds of directors though. I’m one of those kind of people that loves to get dynamic.”

When asked when he plans for the movie to come out Rza replied, “I’m headed to Sony today yo.”



This is goin to be some hard body karate shit. And you know the soundtrack is gonna be pure madness. Just listen to Kill Bill.



No comments:

Post a Comment