Jun 9, 2009

REMEMBER MELROSE PLACE??




There's already the new Beverly Hills 90210 on the CW network but of course the engine just doesn't stop running!

Melrose Place
is officially being revamped and it's slated to air sometime this fall. Guess who's gonna be part of the new show?


Ashlee Simpson
will be returning to the CW network (she was once on 7th Heaven, to those who forgot, I don't blame you) as Violet Foster. Check out the clip above to watch her acting skeelzz. *crickets


She told MTV News, "I play the girl that's straight-off-the-bus. It's fun. It's exciting because we don't get to see the next episode. We don't get to read the scripts until we're actually about to shoot it, and everyone is dying to know what's going to happen to their characters, so it's fun. It'll be exciting to play that arc...It's got good drama."


I guess I'll watch an episode or 2 just to see if its up to par. I still have the original stuck in my mind from many years ago. I wonder if they'll decide to bring Heather Locklear back! You cannot do Melrose Place without her!!


No comments:

Post a Comment