Jun 5, 2009

ON THE CORNER





Whats good ehhbody? I'm pretty excited... why??? Because this is my very first blog on my new website! Yeyyyy *applauses*


I'll be posting the latest in gossip & news that I hear from the streets for all of you, videos, photos, basically wuheva the fuck I want haha.


On that note... i'm starting with my show! What show????


"ON THE CORNER" of course on JELLYRADIO.COM, the official internet hip hop station! Yes that truck is cruisin around in your hood! We have over 1.8 million listeners worldwide and is #22 on the Top 25 ITunes free music application downloads. Loves it.


But lets get 20 million listeners and be #1. So tell all ya friends and tune in!!! Don't forget to download the application on Itunes for your Iphone so you could always tune it. No Iphone? If you have a blackberry like myself, you can download the Flycast application for it at blackberry.jellyradio.com. We doin it big. I like to call it "Pocket Radio". (Run your own shit please .)


Here's the link to my show yesterday in case you missed it:


Listen to it. Download it and drop some comments. Tell me what you think!


I'll be posting stuff daily or at least try to.


One love!

No comments:

Post a Comment