Jun 8, 2009

ALL 3 OF US SHOULD GET ONE ROOM & DO THE THINGS I LIKE TO DO. EY!





Juelz Santana is a freak-a-leak!

In a recent interview with Honey Magazine, Juelz talked about his sex life & what he prefers. Ummmm. Read the rest & judge for yourself:



What’s the sexiest part of a woman?

Ain’t no one sexy part, honest to God. Like Angelina Jolie, her lips is just sexy, and that might beat some girls with nice titties. I think every women should have nice feet and some nice hands. All guys feel that way, whether they say it or not.

What’s sexiest about you?

Just me, my swag, my aura. That’s something an ugly nigga would say. Not that I’m conceited, shit. I feel like my aura makes me sexy, and then we can get into what a good looking nigga I am, too.

What’s the worst thing a girl can do in bed?

The most disgusting thing a girl can do is stink. It ain’t going to be no bed action, because I’m leaving once I smell that stink. That’s the worst thing you can do in bed. You know that your pussy smells. How dare you take your pants off?

What are your favorite sex tricks?

Nah, niggas gonna be stealing my shit. I just like when a girl be licking me. I’m just a freak. Closed doors, anything goes.

Anything?
No not anything. Anything besides foul play. I’ll let a girl lick my ass though.


I could already see the females lining up. And wassup with homegirl's weave???? I see your tracks mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment