Jun 5, 2009

DRAKE WRITES FOR RIHANNA



So there were many rumors of former Degrassi star & newest sensation to the rap game Drake and Rihanna being an item, after sources told the NY Daily News that the two were spotted making out together at Flashdancers on Broadway a few weeks ago. Although the two denied it, Drake didnt deny the fact that he's currently working with the "Umbrella" singer.


“I’m actually writing for Rihanna right now,” Drake tells DJ Semtex for her follow up album to Good Girl Gone Bad.

“I’ve never in my mind felt like, “Oh I could probably write something crazy for Rihanna,” that wasn’t my first thought. But being put up to the task, we’re coming up with some special stuff. It’s crazy.”


Hmmmmm interesting to see what kind music they'll create together. Should be good!




No comments:

Post a Comment