Jun 9, 2009

CASSIE BLAMES GMAIL FOR NUDE PICS SCANDAL



I'm sure you all remember this picture & the other ones showing off her girls! Well singer Cassie is blaming Gmail for leaking her naked pictures onto the internet.


She took to the airwaves over the weekend in LA with radio personality JoJo Wright to put on blast both the unknown hacker and web mail company Gmail - owned by Google.

"True (the snaps were leaked). Not by me. We're closer to an idea of who did it. It's being somewhat investigated. But I think we're closer to finding out who it was.

"I wasn't sure what the situation was until we asked more questions and found out more things, but it was in an old email from like last year that I had. Actually it was GMail and sometimes GMail is the worst

"It was a year ago I took the pictures and sent them. I don't even have the pictures anymore, so that was the crazy part about it. I got a phone call about 11 at night and my stomach fell. I freaked out for a second and then, what can you do when that happens.

"A lot of people take pictures like that for their significant other and that's what it was for me, I had sent them to someone. Now I've learned not to use an email to send a picture obviously."


Well babygirl I hope you don't have anymore of these type of pics laying around. Then again, your whole body has already been seen by the world. Nothing is shocking anymore. Unless a picture of you & the Diddster leaks.


. . . Proving his sexuality. *snickers

No comments:

Post a Comment